The Plant Division of Saif Bin Darwish Civil Engineering Construction is a specialist division that deals with the maintenance of our multifarious fleet of state-of-the-art earthmoving equipment, compaction equipment, asphalt plants, milling equipment, haulage vehicles, transport vehicles and associated specialized equipment utilized within civil engineering industry.
We have industry qualified management and administration staff that have access to the most modern systems and management tools enabling them to analyse, plan and control our operations to market leading standards.
The centralized workshops are specially designed and equipped with up to date tooling complete with a team of highly qualified experienced mechanics, technicians and tradesman. This enable us to carry out major transport and earthmoving equipment rebuilds in-house and ensure the highest standards of preventive maintenance and repairs. Our assets are maintained and serviced according to strict maintenance schedules to promote safety and efficiency, thus providing maximum machine productivity to our construction projects. This is achieved through a proven process of planning, inspection, execution, continual improvements and teamwork that are mirrored by our construction site workshops.
Our major Plant Division maintenance activities comprise of the following:
- Heavy Plant Maintenance and Refurbishing
- Light Plant Maintenance and Refurbishing
- Truck and Light Vehicle Maintenance and Refurbishing
- Engine Reconditioning
- Power Shift Transmission, Torque Convertor and Torque Divider Reconditioning
- Hydraulic Pump and Component Reconditioning
- Auto Electrical Repairs
- High Voltage Repairs
- Equipment Climate Control and Air Conditioning System Maintenance and Repairs
- Fitting and Turning
- Tyre Maintenance
- Welding and Fabrication
- Track Refurbishing with a Pin Retention Force of up to 300 Tons
- Generator Maintenance and Refurbishing up to 1,200 kVA including Load Testing
- Sandblasting and Spray Painting